giovedì 8 maggio 2014

Coffee Muffins

Posted on 13:05 in ,
I don't like muffins very much, because, in general, I'm tired of its taste after few bites. But this is not the case, because these muffins are very good! I've eaten two at breakfast so trust me!I found this recipe in this italian site Le ricette della nonna, if you speak Italian have a look! There are a lot of delicious recipes!

 
Ingredients
Flour 200 gr
Sugar 150 gr
Oil 50 ml
Eggs 2
Istant Coffe 3 teaspoons
Milk 100 ml
Baking Powder 8 gr 

I got 11 muffins with these doses
  • Place in a bowl the eggs, the oil and the lukewarm milk, in which you put the istant coffee and mix it.
  • Take another bowl and place the flour, the sugar, the baking powder,a pinch of salt and mix it.
  • Now mix the two mixtures very well and fill the bun tray. You can use paper cups or put a little butter and flour in the tray.
  • Cook in pre-heat oven at 170/180°.



 photo Firma_zps0bcccc0e.png



0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis