venerdì 30 maggio 2014

Special Tzatziki with Lemon and Dill

Posted on 10:09 in
Some time ago I was watching Masterchef U.S. when a chef has brought his special version of tzatziki ... I tried it and I fell in love! It is really delicious and now you just have to try it to tell me if I'm right or not!
Ingredients
Greek yogurt 125 ml
Cucumber 1
Lemon Zest 1/2
Garlic 2 cloves
Honey 1 teaspoon
Dill
Black Pepper

  • Grate the cucumber and place it in a colander in order to lose a bit of its water. Add salt that helps to lose water. Wait al least half an hour.
  • Finely chop the garlic and grate the lemon zest.
  •  Now place the greek yogurt in a small bowl and add all the ingredients, the cucumber included.
  • Taste the sauce and if it is okay now it's ready to serve! Eat it with fresh vegetables or bread.


 photo Firma_zps0bcccc0e.png



0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis