Hi people, I'm back! I was really really busy these days so I didn't had time to post new recipes but here I am now! This recipe is easy but very good, as always! Are you ready?
2 Chicken Breast
3 teaspoons of Honey
Extra Vergin Olive Oi1
1 glass of White Wine
- Cut the chicken breast into little stripes and flour it.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and let warm. When it is warm enough, add the chicken.
- Let cook well and then simmer with the white wine until reduced.
- Then add the lemon juice and let cook slowly.
- At the end, add the honey and let caramelize. Season with salt!