I love burgers in every way, made by veggies, meat or fish they are always delicious! My recipe is very easy to cook and very good to eat :)
Chars (or Spinach)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The doses in this recipe are impossible to give, you need to add or not ingredients by eye and your taste.
- Saute the chard with a little onion in olive oil. Add salt.
- When cooked, let cool down.
- In a blender or food processor, process the chard.
- Transfer everything in a bowl, add the ricotta cheese, breadcrumbs and turmeric (or other spices of your choice) and mix everything. Add breadcrumbs until you will be able to shape a burger which is not going to break.
- Shape the burgers.
- Put a little oil in a pan, heat it and then cook the burgers on both sides.