250 gr. Ricotta
250 gr. Mascarpone
100 gr. Butter
1 Glass of Sugar
200 gr. Digestive Biscuits
170 gr. Mixed Berries
Mixed Berries Jam
- Make the cheesecake base: melt the butter in the microwave. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, add the melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Tip into a 24cm springform cake tin and press down firmly into the base. Chill while you make the filling, at least for 1-2 hours.
- Whisk the ricotta, the mascarpone, the eggs, the vanilla and the sugar.
- Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake at 180° for about 35 minutes.
- When the cake will be cold, spoon over the jam and the place the mixed berries.
- Keep in the fridge.