In my opinion, the simple things are always the tastiest. This recipe is a proof of my point of view, since it's made with only three ingredients ... meat, red wine and olive oil, and it is obviously very good and tasty!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take a pan and put some olive oil in it. Let warm. The olive oil must cover the whole pan's surface.
- When the oil is warm, place the pork loin in the pan.
- Let cook every side of the loin.
- Now you can simmer with the red wine until reduce.The amount of wine depends on your taste, if you like its flavour, add a lot.
- The cooking time changes depending on the size of the loin. To be sure it is cooked, start to slice it, and, in case, keep on cooking.
- Now let cool the meat and then cut into slices.