martedì 18 novembre 2014

Carrot Soup - Easy and Light

Posted on 19:52 in , ,
I wanted to try this soup for a long time and today I've decided to cook it. I've looked for a recipe online, but in the end I've made my own recipe, with few ingredients but a lot of flavour.




Ingredients
8-9 Carrots 
1 Big Potato
1 Onion
Stock or Water
Salt
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

2-3 servings

  • Chop the onion, peel and chop the potato and carrots and let warm the olive oil in a pot.
  • Put the chopped onion in the pot, and let cook until it will become golden.

  • Now add the carrots and the potato and let cook for 10 minutes.
  • Add the stock (preferably homemade) anche let cook for about 45 minutes, half covered.
  • Add the salt.
  • Now whip with the blender and switch off the burner.

  • Add the spice you prefer. For an exotic flavour add cinnamon or curry. If you prefer to stay "traditional", add some black pepper. It will be good anyway!
  • I've chose cinnamon and it was GREATE!



0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis