giovedì 17 ottobre 2013

Turkey in Soy Sauce

Posted on 20:26 in ,
Good afternoon people!

Today we are going to talk about meat. That's my first recipe about it and I hope you will like it! This recipe is not Italian, but it's my family's. Indeed, my grandfather used to cook it when in my city international spices were not so easy to find. It's delicious and I really hope that someone, all around the world, will cook it!


Ingredients

Turkey leg or wing
1/2 onion
1 clove of garlic
1/2 cup of white wine
3 or 4 spoons of soy sauce
4 or 5 potatoes
Rosemary
Olive oil
Cut the onion and place it in a pan with the clove of garlic and olive oil. Stir fry, add the turkey and let brown. Now let simmer with white wine until reduced. Then, put on the lid and lower the heat and if you need, add some water. After about 25 minutes, add the potatoes cut into chunks, the soy sauce and a sprig of rosemary. I suggest you not to add salt because the soy sauce is already salty enough. Keep on cooking until the potatoes are soft.
Hope you like it!


0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis