martedì 11 marzo 2014

Autumn Soup with Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato

When I was in Nottingham, 2 years ago by now, I met Marcus, a guy from London (hi buddy, if you are reading!) who really loved (and still love) to cook. I've learnt a lot of thing from him, and one of these it is this soup I'm going to show you. It is simply delicious. My version is sligthly different from his, but it is yummy anyway, I promise!


Ingredients

1/2 Butternut Squash
1 Sweet Potato
1 Potato 
1/2 Onion
2 tbsp Curry Powder
1 Garlic clove
Water
Olive oil

  • Stir fry in olive oil the chopped onion and the garlic clove until soft.
  • Chop up your butternut squash, sweet potato and potato and throw into the pan.
  • Stir fry the vegetables for a moment and add the curry powder.
  • Add the water (or vegetable stock) up to cover everything.
  • Bring to boil and allow to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes.
  • Leave to sit for a while (at least 10 minutes) and then blend. Season with salt.
  • If you want, serve with bread. 

 photo Firma_zps0bcccc0e.png

0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis