lunedì 24 novembre 2014

Savoy Cabbage Rolls

Posted on 19:33 in ,
 I've bought a very big savoy cabbage and I didn't know how to cook it, so I've done my usual internet researches and everybody talked about savoy cabbage rolls. So I decided to make my own version.



Ingredients
350 gr Mince Beef Meat
50 gr Bread 
1 Egg
1 Garlic Clove
Chopped Parsley
White Wine
Salt
Pepper
Cinnamon (optional)
With this amount of ingredients came up 13 rolls to me.

  • First, you have to boil for few minutes the cabbage leaves. You will need one for every roll.
  • In the meantime, place in a bowl the meat, the egg, the minced garlic and parsley, salt and pepper, and the bread, softened with water. Mix it until it is compact.
  • If you want, you can add some slice of salami or a sausage to make the meat tastier.
  • Now put a meatball in the cabbage leave and roll up. If the leave have some hole or it is too thin, use two leaves.
  • When you have prepared all the rolls, place the clove of garlic in a pan with the olive oil and stir fry for a bit.
  • Place the rolls in the pan, let cook both sides and then simmer with white wine untile reduce.
  • When the meat is cooked, the rolls are ready!






0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis