giovedì 6 novembre 2014

Whole Wheat Pasta with Savoy Cabbage and Gorgonzola

Two years ago, when I had a few ingredients in my fridge, I've discovered this delicious combination of ingredients: savoy cabbage and gorgonzola. Even my father likes this dish, although he doesn't like this kind oh cheese. Did I convince you?


Ingredients
Whole Wheat Pasta 210 gr
Savoy Cabbage 1/2
Gorgonzola 120 gr.
Milk 1/2 glass
Garlic
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt

3 servings

  • Cut the savoy cabbage and then wash it.
  • In a pan let golden the clove of garlic with the extra virgin olive oil.
  • Add the chopped savoy and let cook.
  • When it is ready, take the gorgonzola and put it in another pan with the milk. Wait until it will become creamy.
  • Now add the savoy cabbage in the pan in which there is the cheese.
  • Add your drained pasta.
  • That's it!





0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis