1 rectangular Puff Pastry
3 spoons of Brown Sugar
A knob of Butter
- Wash and peel the apples.
- Cut into thin slices and then put them in a bowl with the lemon juice.
- In a pan, melt the butter and add the apple slices, with a little of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Cook until they soften, then keep aside.
- Cut the pastry into strips, about 5 cm each, and place the apples on each strip as you can see in the picture below, overlapping them slightly.
- Fold the pastry over the apples and roll the strip on itself, forming a rose. Help yourself with your hands to not come out the rolled apples (it's harder said than done).
- Keep on this process for each strip.
- Place all the roses in the parchment paper on a baking sheet and add a little brown sugar on each rose.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes, until golden.
- At the end, add a little powdered sugar.