mercoledì 11 dicembre 2013

Cauliflower with olives

Posted on 13:34 in ,
Hello there!

Today's recipe is about cauliflower. I think this vegetables it's a little bit unpopular in Italy, but this is just my opinion. Anyway, I hadn't ever tasted the cauliflower until I met my boyfriend, whose mum cooked this veggie with an Italian very good recipe.


Ingredients

Cauliflower
Onions
Olives
Olive Oil
Salt


 As usual, this recipe is very easy.
1) Put the chopped onions in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil, and let cook for few minutes.
2) Add the chopped cauliflower when the onions become golden.
3) Halfway, add as much green olives as you want and let cook until the cauliflower is ready.
4) During the cooking, add some water if it is needed.

It's very easy, isn't it? But it's even tasty, I promise!


                                                                                                                                         photo Firma_zps0bcccc0e.png

P.s. Click here to read this recipe in Italian.

0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis