mercoledì 4 dicembre 2013

Yogurt Cake - The Easiest Cake Recipe Ever

Posted on 11:41 in ,
Hi people, and happy December to you all!

Here I am with my first sweet recipe! I want to start with a very very easy one, in which you have just to put the ingredients together! Very important: the unit of measurement of this recipe is the yogurt pot! So when I'll write 3/4 of oil, I'll mean 3/4 of a yogurt pot. Anyway, if you are not sure about something, just tell me!



Ingredients
1 yogurt
3 yogurt pot of flour
1 and half of sugar
3/4 of oilseed
2 eggs
16 gr baking powder
Vanillin
Lemon or orange zest
Salt

Now you have to put all these ingredients together and mix them until the mixture will become creamy. Then, take a cake pan and you can choose whether or not to grease the pan or to use the wax paper. Then preheat the oven at 180° (celsius) and let cook for about 30 minutes. Check the cake in order not to burn it :)

Hope you like this recipe!


2 commenti

AddThis