sabato 1 marzo 2014

Turkey Roll with Parmesan and Salami

Posted on 15:30 in ,
Today I going to tell you a very easy recipe, "invented" by me more then one year ago, when I was in Rome to do a stage. At home I had a very little fridge and I cooked those rolls with the few ingredients that I had in it. Nevertheless, they were really good so I'd like to share this recipe with you.



Ingredients

Turkey escalopes
Salami slices
Parmesan or other cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
Garlic 1
White wine

  1. The turkey escalopes must be very thin, otherwise they won't cook very well inside. You can pound them if they are not thin enough. Put one slice of salami and one piece of cheese, then roll it and, if it is needed, block with a toothpick.
  2. After you have done all the rolls, place a little bit of olive oil in a pan with a clove of garlic.
  3. After some minute, place all the rolls and let cook for few minutes. Let cook both sides.
  4. Now put a little bit of white wine and simmer until reduced. The quantity depends on how many rolls you have prepared. 
  5. When the meat is cooked, the dish is ready. If it is necessary add a little of water.


 photo Firma_zps0bcccc0e.png

2 commenti

AddThis