sabato 21 febbraio 2015

Homemade Hazelnut Milk

Posted on 10:20 in
The Hazelnut milk is simply delicious. I've drunk it for the first time in London less then a year ago and I fell in love with it. So I've decided to look for a recipe to do it at home.. and here I am.



Ingredients

100 gr Hazelnuts
900 ml Water
2-3 Teaspoons of Sugar or Honey
A pinch of Salt 

  • If you are using toasted hazelnut, you won't need to let stay the hazelnut in water for some hour.
  • All you have to do is taking a mixer and blend all the ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
  • Then, you have to filter the hazelnut from the liquid (that's the hazelnut milk!).
  • Don't worry, because all the blended hazelnut won't finish in the trash... we can use them to cook many dessert of the hazelnut pesto which I'm going to show you very soon!
  • And if you don't want to drink this milk by itself, cook my light hot chocolate!
  • It lasts in the fridge for 4 days.


0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis