sabato 7 marzo 2015

Crispy Dill Salmon

Posted on 12:06 in ,
You will have realized that the salmon is one of my favorite fish. The Crispy Dill Salmon is a recipe I've invented a long time ago and I do very often because it is my favorite one. You need few ingredients and baking makes it light, crunchy on the outside but moist inside. A real treat!


 Ingredients
  
1 Salmon Fillet
Breadcrumbs
Lemon Zest
Lemon Juice (a few drops)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
Dill


  • Remove the bones from the fish.
  • Mix the breadcrumbs with the dill on a plate, and then bread the salmon.
  • Put a little of lemon zest on the fish, a few drops of the juice and add breading.
  • Sprinkle with a little olive oil and bake for 30 minutes at 180 °.
  • I do not add salt because for me it is already quite tasty like this, but if you like it to add it directly in the breading.






0 comments:

Posta un commento

AddThis