You will have realized that the salmon is one of my favorite fish. The Crispy Dill Salmon is a recipe I've invented a long time ago and I do very often because it is my favorite one. You need few ingredients and baking makes it light, crunchy on the outside but moist inside. A real treat!
1 Salmon Fillet
Lemon Juice (a few drops)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Remove the bones from the fish.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the dill on a plate, and then bread the salmon.
- Put a little of lemon zest on the fish, a few drops of the juice and add breading.
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil and bake for 30 minutes at 180 °.
- I do not add salt because for me it is already quite tasty like this, but if you like it to add it directly in the breading.